Group School Design and Development Manager
Nord Anglia Education is recruiting a Group School Design and Development Manager to work within our Group Corporate Development team. This is fantastic opportunity for a passionate and innovative school design specialist to influence educational design on a global scale.
Reporting directly to the Head of Real Estate Development and being part of a dedicated team, you will be responsible for shaping the future of learning environments for the world’s leading premium international schools group.
The role will provide the opportunity to lead coordination of planning, design and construction of new schools and the expansion of existing campuses across Nord Anglia Education’s growing family of 55 schools in 25 countries worldwide.
We seek an enthusiastic school design specialist with a strong desire to work for a fast growing organisation and an affinity to education. They will build upon the great work achieved to date by:
- Providing critical support to the Corporate Development team to drive the execution of Nord Anglia Education’s growth strategy
- Bringing leading edge design to all new and existing campus projects, ensuring that Nord Anglia’s campuses are recognized internationally as world class learning environments
- Drawing together education and design professionals from around the world to coordinate all of the Group’s school design activities
- Working with Regional Project Directors to ensure that all new projects are delivered to the highest level of specification, on time and on budget
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A history of delivering high quality school design and project management support on major projects
- A high degree of creativity balanced with a rigorous approach to delivery
- An acute eye for detail, quality and value
- A passion for creating inspiring spaces
- The ability to collaborate, influence and manage across a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders
You should be self-motivated and decisive with a flexible approach and the ability to meet tight deadlines whilst working on your own initiatives.
This role represents a unique opportunity to join the Nord Anglia Education family with global responsibility and to make a positive impact to the lives of thousands of students. As a member of our global family, you will be joining an active network of like-minded people in Hong Kong and across the world.