Architect (RIBA qualified)
Probuild is a unique Design, Planning and Build Studio in a prominent High position next to Oxted Station in Surrey.
Currently the ‘team’ consists of 2 Owner/Directors, a Studio Manager, a graduate Architectural Technologist and an experienced Architectural Technician. We retain the services of a Principal Architect who also runs his own company (RIBA), a qualified Structural Engineer and another Structural Engineering company. This successful formula has led to a growth rate of over 50% per annum.
What we are looking for:
- Probuild is now looking to recruit an entrepreneurial Qualified RIBA Architect
- With the experience and enthusiasm to drive the business forward and develop it into a Chartered Architectural Practice.
- RIBA qualified Part III Architect with experience working on UK projects
- A least 3 years PQE
- Autocad experience, good to very good
- Microstation, good to very good
- Photoshop, good to very good
- UK planning and building regulations experience
- Ability to delegate to the team
- Hands on, working on own initiative
Salary and benefits:
Commensurate from £50,000 per annum plus benefits and a profit share.
What you can expect
We are a friendly and passionate practice, this is a great opportunity for an architect who wants to make this role their own.
If this is the right challenge for you please apply with your CV and a portfolio of your most recent work.
“Probuild are an equal opportunities employer”