Senior Architectural Technician
Revit Superhero required to fly in and take an innovative, friendly in-house design team to the next level of BIM and fully integrated design and build.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Architectural Technician, with excellent Revit skills to join the architectural division of a highly successful, fast growing property and investment company based in Liverpool specialising in designing, building and managing residential apartment buildings.
Working closely with the Lead & technical Architects, Project Managers and external professionals and the company directors and senior personnel your role will be to:
- Produce excellent working details & Revit models that are suitable for “real time” use in complex construction projects upto £50 million in value
- Assist, the existing architectural team to improve and build on their Revit skills
- Take responsibility for key project control procedures such as drawing issues and registrations.
- The Coordination of internal and external consultants in producing technical details and drawings required for the delivery of schemes from design, planning and through to completion.
- Providing all necessary associated health and safety information.
- Clearing planning conditions through the development and preparation of working drawings and specifications
- Obtain and check information from external consultants, suppliers, manufacturers, etc for supplementing working drawings.
- Ensuring all information produced for site is fully compliant with CDM and current Building Regulations
The successful candidate is likely to be
- Qualified to HNC/Degree standard in an architectural/design/engineering or building studies related discipline
- Excellent Auto cad & at least 5 years practical experience in Revit
- Experience of working on UK residential projects
- A good team player, with an ability to communicate with their colleagues and externals consultants and able if required to present their ideas and solutions to other team members
- Interested in solving problems and identifying new techniques, products and technical developments
- Self disciplined, committed and with excellent attention to detail.
To apply, please forward your CV with current remuneration package, highlighting how your skills and experience match the requirements of the post.
Salary £35,000.00 -£55,000.00 per annum depending upon experience