Architectural Assistant Part 2
Part 2 Architectural Assistant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Part II Graduate to join our award winning RIBA Chartered Architectural Practice based in the North Oxford Victorian Suburb Conservation Area.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A minimum of one year’s experience of working for a UK architectural practice.
- Technical knowledge of construction, planning and building regulations.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketchup and Microsoft Office.
- Confidence in both written and verbal communication with colleagues and clients alike.
- Excellent time management skills.
Please send your PDF portfolio, CV and PDF cover letter to: Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please use wetransfer.com for larger files)