Senior Architect / Associate designate
Pick Everard is a leading independent, multi-professional consultancy practice. Our goal is simple: to be the most highly regarded consultant in the property and construction industry. Delivered through 11 UK offices, the firm employs nearly 500 staff and has operated for over 150 years within the UK property market.
About the role
Due to our increased workload and ambitious growth plans in the South-West, we are looking to appoint a Senior Architect in our Bristol office. The right person will have the opportunity to be promoted to an Associate position within a short period of time.
Key aspects of your role will be management of schemes in the South-West and undertaking business development activities in the region. Your time would be split as 60% fee earning and 40% business development.
These responsibilities would be shared with our current Associate, with clearly defined areas of operation being set up to ensure effectiveness. We would expect you to contribute to the development of our regional business plan for the Architectural discipline, in conjunction with the wider regional team.
Required skills and experience:
- RIBA Part 3 qualification and ARB registration
- Excellent communication and client facing skills, combined with strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Demonstrable experience in working on public sector schemes (education, healthcare, central/local government)
- Ability to lead teams from project inception to completion
- Business development abilities & capable of sourcing business
- Excellent design skills and sound knowledge of technical standards & regulations
- Full UK driving licence
Remuneration / benefits
We value and promote a positive work-life balance, and encourage every member of our team to get involved with charity, sports, community and company events. Providing a balanced, enjoyable career is really important to us, and we work hard to make sure everyone feels a valued part of our organisation.
You will receive a competitive salary that will match your skills and experience, as well as the following benefits:
- Stakeholder pension
- Life assurance
- Private health insurance (BUPA)
- 26 days’ annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Professional subscriptions
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
Our spacious new office is located near the M4/M5 junction (BS32) and has on-site parking.
If you are interested in this Senior/Associate Architect role in Bristol, please apply below with your CV and a covering letter, indicating your current salary package or expectations.