2 days left
- Full Time
Conrad Consulting, in partnership with a leading, Privately-owned Architectural studio in Manchester city centre are urgently looking to fill a number of vacancies within their growing company.
This thriving company have established an outstanding reputation as one of Manchesters most buoyant, up-and-coming Architectural practices.
They design a varied range of projects within the following sectors: Residential, Student Accommodation, Healthcare and others. Typical projects across this company's portfolio range from small-scale through to £100m, large-scale projects.
The Manchester studio (Head office) is home to an established team of consummate design professionals. This comprises a well structured hierarchy of Architects, Seniors, Associates & Directors. This plus a well-supported Technical team creates an excellent working environment in which individuals can thrive and achieve their true potential, all whilst being exposed to a vast array of truly inspiring Architecture.
This particular vacancy would best suit a Project Architect that meets the following criteria:
* A minimum of 2 years' post Part III experience.
* Experience running projects and delivering on-site.
* Project experience across all RIBA work stages.
* Proven UK project experience preferably in the relevant sectors described above.
* A good working knowledge of Revit/BIM as well as AutoCAD, the Adobe suites & SketchUp.
* Excellent communication skills (both written & spoken English).
* The ambition to progress & develop professionally within this practice.
Responsibilities of the Project Architect will include:
* Supporting the practice in the development of new & existing client relationships.
* Liaising with and taking instructions from Directors relating to workload and respective projects.
* Taking responsibility for leading and managaing projects from concept design stage through to other relevant stages as defined by the RIBA plan of work.
* Directing and managing supporting staff in the delegation of work.
* Upholding the ethos of the company in terms of professional design standards.
There is also a culture of internal promotion here, with several of the key, senior members of staff here having joined the company in a more junior role.
Salary - £28k-£37.5k + Benefits
If you would like to discuss this vacancy in further detail, please get in contact using the contact information provided. We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly