Conrad Consulting, in partnership with a leading, Privately-owned Architectural studio in Manchester city centre are urgently looking to fill a number of vacancies within their growing company.
This thriving company have established an outstanding reputation as one of Manchesters most buoyant, up-and-coming Architectural practices.
They design a varied range of projects within the following sectors: Residential, Student Accommodation, Healthcare and others. Typical projects across this company's portfolio range from small-scale through to £100m, large-scale projects.
The Manchester studio (Head office) is home to an established team of consummate design professionals. This comprises a well structured hierarchy of Architects, Seniors, Associates & Directors. This plus a well-supported Technical team creates an excellent working environment in which individuals can thrive and achieve their true potential, all whilst being exposed to a vast array of truly inspiring Architecture.
This particular vacancy would best suit a Project Architect that meets the following criteria:
* A minimum of 2 years' post Part III experience.
* Experience running projects and delivering on-site.
* Project experience across all RIBA work stages.
* Proven UK project experience preferably in the relevant sectors described above.
* A good working knowledge of Revit/BIM as well as AutoCAD, the Adobe suites & SketchUp.
* Excellent communication skills (both written & spoken English).
* The ambition to progress & develop professionally within this practice.
Responsibilities of the Project Architect will include:
* Supporting the practice in the development of new & existing client relationships.
* Liaising with and taking instructions from Directors relating to workload and respective projects.
* Taking responsibility for leading and managaing projects from concept design stage through to other relevant stages as defined by the RIBA plan of work.
* Directing and managing supporting staff in the delegation of work.
* Upholding the ethos of the company in terms of professional design standards.
There is also a culture of internal promotion here, with several of the key, senior members of staff here having joined the company in a more junior role.
Salary - £28k-£37.5k + Benefits
If you would like to discuss this vacancy in further detail, please get in contact using the contact information provided. We look forward to hearing from you.