Architect or Interiors Architect
4 days left
- Full Time
Architect with Interiors focus, London, February 2017
Box Architects are looking for an enthusiastic, responsible and fully qualified Architect or Interior Architect with 5+ years’ experience (min. 2 years in UK), to join our growing London studio in Angel. Box specialise in residential, commercial, retail and leisure projects and have a budding healthcare sector. Current workload includes a high proportion of large and small scale.commercial and hospitality refurbishment projects.
We have a wealth of experience in finding commercially viable, innovative and creative solutions to complex architectural briefs.
Committed to the highest standards and levels of quality we have built a reputation for consistently delivering a quality service on time, every time. For this reason, we have developed a portfolio of repeat-business clients, who we have worked with for several years.
Role and responsibilities
- Lead projects within a supportive environment;
- Opportunity to be part of a small team working on a diverse range of projects;
- Opportunity to contribute and become an integral part of our developing studio;
- Involvement in projects from concept to completion, with a focus on technical delivery;
- Manage team to produce design and technical drawing packages and supporting documentation;
- Manage team to produce 3D models, sketches and presentation documents;
- Reports to Associate Director.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Minimum 5-year post qualification professional experience in the UK;
- A proactive and positive attitude;
- An aptitude for finding creative, yet practical design solutions;
- An interest in promoting sustainable and forward-thinking practices;
- An interest in Interior design;
- Excellent presentation and visualising skills;
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite;
- REVIT capability and an understanding of BIM;
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment to tight deadlines;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Clear and confident communication skills;
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
To apply, please send concise CV, two examples of your own project work you are most excited by and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note ‘Architect London’ in the subject heading.
Box Architects are an RIBA Chartered Practice. We are an equal opportunities employer and thrive in a diverse working environment. We support the London Living Wage
Apply for Architect or Interiors Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly