Experienced Architect With Revit
Based in a historic area of London, this award-winning practice of creative designers and architects work on commercial, cultural and residential projects both nationally and internationally, where they provide a “turn-key” and cost-effective service. They are looking to expand their team to include an experienced RIBA qualified Architect to support with running projects through all RIBA stages, including design and construction.
Role & Responsibilities
- Completing Residential and Commercial projects through all RIBA stages
- Working either alone or alongside a team to complete work accurately and in a timely manner
- Producing detailed drawings
- Attending site visits
- Problem solving when required
Required Skills & Experience
- RIBA Part III Qualified with +4 years PQE
- Minimum 2 Years UK project experience
- Experience of AutoCAD and Revit
- Strong design skills and construction experience
- Be able to efficiently run projects through all RIBA stages
- Working knowledge of UK Building Regulations
- Excellent communication skills
Salary & Package
You shall be offered a salary of between £40,000 and £50,000 alongside 28 days of annual leave and pension scheme.
Only a 10 minute walk from Hoxton Station, within a beautiful historic area of London, where they filmed scenes for the BBC Sitcom “Goodnight Sweetheart”, there is access to a range of coffee shops and restaurants.
Every year the office are taken away on a long weekend break to beautiful cities of the world; this year being Milan for 3 days, and last year they were taken to Rotterdam.