1 day left
- Full Time
If you are keen to join a vibrant and creative environment, then this is the place to be. Based in the heart of Chelmsford city centre, walking distance from local commuting links and generous benefits, you do not want to miss out on! Opening its doors in 2013 with the aspiration of providing quality architecture and following a consistent period of growth, the practice is looking for a motivated Architect to join the team.
Based in a recently refurbished listed building, which has been re-designed by the practice to house their proud collection of marine fish, this practice has established a reputation for quality and reliability in all that they do.
Role & Responsibilities
• Working on housing / residential projects of varying scales.
• Comprehending the information given by clients and applying this to the overall concept.
• Producing planning packs for submission and understanding visual layouts
• Managing stakeholders and retaining consistent lines of communication.
• A collaborative approach, supporting the team on various tasks
Required Skills & Experience
• Architecture degree – Part 2 or higher
• Equivalent qualifications in Architectural technology.
• Experience working in a practice specializing in residential schemes.
• Creative outlook with a strong portfolio showcasing their talents.
• Proficient in AutoCAD, MS Office and Adobe creative suite ability.
• A working knowledge of building regulations and planning legislation.
Salary & Package
• A competitive remuneration in line with experience between £35,000 – £45,000.
• Generous holiday package including Christmas holiday
• Private healthcare benefits.
The practice is dedicated to cultivating An awesome working environment with regular social events including lunch in the office together, quarterly social events and pub Fridays.
Apply for Residential Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly