Experienced Architectural Technologist / Technician
A period of growth and a number of internal promotions mean that we're keen to appoint talented Architectural Technologists / Technicians in our Exeter studio.
The skills and experience we're looking for:
- REVIT (preferable).
- AutoCAD (essential).
- Technical experience – 8/10 years with construction drawing development capability.
- Ability to run projects and liaise directly with clients.
- Housing and commercial experience an advantage.
- Ability to work on own initiative, establishing a pro-active method of working.
- Provide work to a high quality in terms of both design and presentation; deliver on time.
- Provide appropriate designs that conform to all current Regulations. Good knowledge of Building Regs and Housing Design Codes.
- NBS Specification writing (preferable)
- Help provide technical and design solutions that are appropriate to the building concept.
- Ability to provide the Principal Designer role for any projects that you are are directly involved in.
We're an award winning Chartered Practice striving to deliver exceptional, sustainable buildings, masterplans, public realm and landscapes. Our 40-strong team works out of attractive, open plan studios in Exeter and Plymouth.
Our architects, technologists, urban designers, landscape architects, interior and graphic designers collaborate closely in small, multi-disciplinary teams and design from the widest strategic vision through to the smallest detail. Team members enjoy a high level of involvement and responsibility in a range of projects.
We take the welfare of our staff seriously and strive to provide an excellent work-life balance which allows you to take full advantage of the beautiful coast, city and countryside close to our studio locations. Other benefits include flexible start to the day, Cycle to Work Scheme, company pension, excellent CPD programme and paid professional subscriptions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and applicants will be considered without regard to age, disability, nationality, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender or sexual orientation.