Part II Architect and/or Senior Architectural Technologist
We are currently seeking experienced and motivated Part II Architect and/or Architectural Technologists / Technicians to join our growing team. HAP is a long established, successful, award winning practice with long standing partnerships with commercial and private clients. We pride ourselves in providing a very high standard of service at all stages of the architectural process, from inception to completion.
To manage and organise the preparation of comprehensive drawing packages leading the team both internally and externally to delivery. To effectively communicate with the design team, specialist suppliers and Local Authority / Statutory Bodies to provide coordinated packages of information and obtain the necessary approvals. To provide regular feedback to senior management in relation to progress, deadlines and delivery against those set, both externally and internally.
Skills and Experience:
Applicants should have the following qualifications / experience with a proven track record in delivering large projects within the residential sector:
- Degree in Architectural Technology and/or Architecture plus practical experience.
- Or minimum 10 years of practical experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of current building regulations essential.
- Design and architectural awareness with exceptional detailing knowledge in various construction methodologies.
- Experience of using ArchiCAD would be beneficial
- Good general IT skills.
The successful candidate(s) will have the ability to plan time and prioritise work in order to achieve agreed deadlines, be enthusiastic and self-motivated and have an attention to detail. As this is a client facing role, good interpersonal skills are essential.
- A salary to attract the best candidates.
- RIBA Pension Scheme.
- Bonus Scheme.
- Flexible working hours (40 hours per week).
- The opportunity to work on a variety of building projects with varied construction methods.
- A friendly working environment close to local amenities and transport links.
- Career development prospects.
Please send CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org