- Full Time
Do you want to work for an AJ Top 30 company based in one of the most tranquil locations alongside Regent's Canal in Islington, with a great working environment for staff?
Established over 40 years ago, the firm are renowned for their concentration in architecture, master planning and urban design and focus on urban regeneration and creating entire new villages and cities. With a great emphasis on sustainability, they have successfully grown an enviable, award winning portfolio of projects throughout most of the London boroughs and across England.
Role & Responsibilities
- Completing Large-Scale Residential and Mixed Use projects through all RIBA stages
- Working either alone or alongside a team to complete work accurately and in a timely manner
- Producing detailed drawings
- Attending site visits
- Problem solving when required
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience working on Large-scale Residential and Mixed-use projects.
- Strong IT Skills and experience of Revit essential.
- Working knowledge of UK Building Regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- 5 Years Post Part III qualified
Salary & Package
In addition to a salary ranging from £40,000 to £50,000 dependant on experience, the successful candidate will also be eligible for the following benefits: - Pension scheme - Private healthcare - 31 days holiday per year, including Bank Holidays
In addition to your salary, you will also be entitled to: - Discretionary Annual Bonus - Professional Memberships paid for - Office trips abroad every 2 to 3 years for a long weekend away. - Weekly Yoga classes - Social Activities including; Football, Regular office drinks, Photography club, Summer BBQ and more!
Apply for Experienced Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly