Architectural Assistant Post Part II
Practice with a volume of high-end residential development projects require a suitable candidate to fill the following position:
Post Part 2 Architectural Assistant
- A post part 2 Architectural Assistant with a minimum of one-year UK, post part II experience.
- Experience of high-end residential projects.
- Proficiency in AutoCad LT, Photoshop and Creative Suite Software, Microsoft Office.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Past experience in working with contractors, project managers, PQS to deliver high-end projects.
- Good technical knowledge and ability to produce detailed construction drawings.
Desirable Skills (Non – essential skills)
- Proficiency in 3D programs such as Sketch-Up, V-ray or Archicad, Revit.
Interviews will be held within the week commencing 26th February 2018, so please email your CV and samples of work as soon as possible. The successful candidate must show a high level of Architectural understanding for residential design within a sample portfolio of 6 pages (5mb) as part of your email submission, please provide samples of construction detailing as part of your submission.
Email: email@example.com for the attention of Mr Teddy Laurence.
Please refer to our web-site to see examples of our work: www.urbanauts.co.uk
The successful candidate must be able to start immediately.