Architectural Revit Technician - Reading
Architectural Revit Technician
There is currently a vacancy for an Architectural Technician to join a well-established Architectural practice based in Reading.
You will be working on a variety of projects within the residential, education and commercial sectors using Revit so a good knowledge.
Requirements to be an Architectural Technician;
- Experience of working within a UK practice
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work independently
- A good knowledge of Revit
Whilst working as an Architectural Technician you will be;
- Collecting and interpreting technical data
- Working on a variety of projects from inception to completion using Revit
- Meeting with clients, contractors and other members of the team
- Working individually on projects with limited guidance
An attractive salary and excellent benefits package is available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Architectural Technician role? To discuss this vacancy please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365000 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org