Architect or Part 2
Location: London, Northwood Hills Office & Working from home
Salary: From £32,000 to £38,000 per annum, depending upon experience.
Job Type: Permanent
Date posted: 12 Feb 2018
We are currently looking for a talented individual wanted to work on projects from Planning through to Completion in Central London and North West London area.
This a very good opportunity to be part of a very small company which is fast growing with innovative, creative and professional design led vision. This is a new position which has been created due to significant growth. A fine eye for detail is required with strong experience working in high end residential projects. There is scope for the right candidate to be made associate and potential future team leader.
The candidate will be largely involved in the putting together of both architectural planning and construction drawings together with a team, including interior drawing packages and production information.
The applicant must have the following:
- 3-4+ years’ experience in planning drawings and technical construction drawing packages.
- Well organised, assertive and presentable with a can do and down to earth attitude
- A strong eye for design and understanding of detailing
- Experience gained using design packages Autocad, Sketch-Up, Adobe Suite, Photoshop, 3D Studio
- Must be fluent in AutoCAD 2016
- 3D drawing packages would also be advantageous
- Awareness and understanding of current UK planning and Building Regulation procedures.
- Clear and precise communication skills both written and verbal
The interview process will consist of a telephone interview first round and then a face to face interview for the second round.