Architect - Basingstoke
We are currently recruiting for an Architect to join a large, succesful multi-disciplinary company on a permanent basis in Basingstoke.
You will be working on a variety of projects including retail, hotels, commercial, leisure, residential and education.
To be required for this Architect role;
- You will ideally have extensive experience of working as a Part III Architect within a UK practice
- Being a member of ARB or RIBA
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- An understanding of Revit is advantageous
- Have excellent design skills
- Have excellent written and communication skills
- Having a car is advantageous
Whilst working as an Architect you will be;
- Communicating with your design-team
- You will be producing working drawings in Revit
- Attending site meetings
- Communicating with contractors, surveyors and clients
An attractive salary and excellent benefits package is available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Architect role? To discuss this vacancy in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365000 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org