Architect / Experienced Part II Architectural Assistant
Are you a motivated and enthusiastic Architect looking to join a practice committed to the on-going development and positive enhancement of the built environment? Please read on!
My client is a RIBA Chartered Practice with a team of six who work collaboratively in assisting each other to achieve common objectives across a wide variety of sectors including education, leisure, residential and medical.
The practice is presently working on a number of projects and they now have a job vacancy for a positive and pro-active individual to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
A permanent full-time position is immediately available for a talented Architect with at least 2 years qualified experience of work within architectural practice, preferably with residential and/or commercial project experience.
Preference will be given to applicants who can demonstrate:
- An understanding of the business of Architecture.
- Experience in dealing with enquiries and forming agreements with clients.
- Experience of operating ISO procedures and protocols.
- Marketing, business development and tendering experience.
Required Skills & Experience
Applicants must be ARB registered UK Architects with a minimum two years qualified work experience.
- A good knowledge and awareness of Architectural and other design.
- An enthusiastic and committed work ethic.
- A thorough and organised approach and comfortably able to manage themselves and others.
- Excellent English language and communication skills supported by confident presentation skills.
- A detailed knowledge of UK Building Regulations and technical design solutions.
- Site experience of inspecting projects during construction.
- Candidates must be eligible to work within the UK, hold a UK valid driver’s license and have the use of a car.
- A proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit and office programmes. A familiarity of Archetype, Photoshop, and 3D packages will also be beneficial.
Salary & Package
My client is offering a competitive salary up to £30,000 alongside several other benefits including;
30 days holidays in total
Paid professional memberships
The company has an open plan studio office with on-site parking and are committed to the development of a positive working environment and a company ethos of ‘Listen, Advise, Design’. They have a supportive learning environment with good opportunities for learning and self-improvement, alongside offering flexible working hours and further career opportunities.