Part II Architectural Assistant
Are you a Part II with a passion for Revit and Residential/mixed use projects? I'm looking for someone just like you!
Based in Southwark London, my client currently seeks an Architectural Assistant who is fully proficient with Revit and confident in leading a small team, to join them on a permanent basis. This international practice is best known for its specialism in Architecture and Urbanism. Their two offices are based in Qatar and London and their portfolio varies from mixed-use, residential, and commercial projects, to master planning and retail/public spaces. You'll be joining a team of 26 design professionals, where individuality is embraced, and a good work life balance is encouraged. The team are hugely creative both inside and outside of work, with some fantastic hobbies and interests about them. You'll be warmly welcomed into a social and vibrant working environment.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on a variety of residential and mixed-use projects through RIBA stages 1-5
- Working across a variety of projects at one time using Revit
- Liaising with contractors and clients on a regular basis
- Reporting to a Senior Architect within a small team
You will be using Revit across all projects in house and should be expected to confidently hit the ground running with this software.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 1 years' experience as a qualified Part II Architectural Assistant
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working on residential/mixed-use projects within the UK
- An excellent knowledge of UK planning and building regulations
- Have an eye for good design and detailing
- Confident liaising with clients
- Demonstrable staying power with a commitment to the practice
- A high level of proficiency in Revit, worked within professional practice is essential for this role
- Fluent in SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite
- Be pro active and be able to use your own initiative
- A team player that enjoys communicating and socialising with others in the office
- Have excellent verbal and written English
Unfortunately, applicants who do not have professional working experience using Revit, will not be considered for this position.
Salary & Package
Competitive DOE + workplace pension
Located on a hugely popular street for Designers and Architects in Southwark, the office benefits hugely from its location. Just a 4-minute walk from Southwark train station, which connects easily to Waterloo, this is will be a smooth journey for commuters travelling from both outside and inside of London.
In addition to this, the area will spoil you for choice when it comes to bars, pubs and restaurants. The team very much like to make the most of this perk, by popping out for lunches together and ensuring they finish that little bit earlier on a Friday, in order to get to the pub for drinks at 5pm. The team have formed genuine friendships within the office, making this an enjoyable place to work five days a week. They have a smart casual dress code internally, which reflects on its relaxed atmosphere and open working style.