Senior Project Architect
CSarchitects are a small and expending Chartered Practice in Raynes Park, near Wimbledon, seeking a Senior Project Architect to join our busy team on a full time, permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will hold a strong technical background and be looking to provide a positive contribution to this practice growth while working on a varied workload. Experience of working in the UK on residential and commercial projects across all work stages in the last three years is essential.
- RIBA Part III qualified with a minimum of 3 years+ post qualification experience
- A highly motivated individual with excellent communication skills
- You'll be expected to work both on your own and lead the team to take projects through all stages
- Established management skills for projects and managing workloads
- Extensive working knowledge of UK planning policies, Building Regulations and proven ability in construction detailing
- Friendly, personable and an exceptional team leader
- The ability to manage several projects concurrently
- Skilled in AutoCAD, along with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Photoshop and SketchUp for presentation
- Revit and BIM knowledge advantageous
- A member of ARB/RIBA
The ideal candidate should demonstrate
- A passion for design
- The ability to communicate effectively with clients, contractors and other members of the professional team
- Attention to detail
There is an excellent career opportunity to join our team and contribute both to our projects and the business.
To apply for this position, please email you CV, supporting letter and examples of work to: email@example.com quoting the Reference Number: CSA18
For file sizes over 10MB please upload documents to DropBox