Architectural Technician/Technologist (Residential & Education)
Hunter Dunning has an exciting opportunity for an Architectural Technologist to join a Central London based practice. Current and upcoming projects include a variety of high-density, apartment and mixed-use schemes, high-end residential developments and a variety of education projects. The London office currently has 8 design staff, so this role is ideal if you want to take the technical lead and work your way up in an AJ100 practice.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the preparation of new adaptions to existing drawing, designs, specifications and schedules, to suit design development and information release requirements in addition to existing client management tasks.
Role & Responsibilities
- Using AutoCAD and Revit to a high standard to complete tasks.
- To work closely with the Director to manage and deliver multiple projects.
- Develop and refine clients existing requirements.
- Work across stages 4-5 on a variety of projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 3 years UK experience.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar position.
- Previous experience working on high end residential, housing or mixed-use projects and education project experience.
- Confident client facing and able to take part in projects as a team.
- Proficient in Revit and AutoCAD.
- Lumion/podium experience is also desirable.
- Experience delivering projects through stages (4-5) stage 3 beneficial.
Salary & Package
The successful applicant will be offered a salary of up to £45,000, plus pension, 23 days holiday and 1PM finishes on a Friday.
Our client has a very supportive environment and the Directors support students and Architectural Assistants throughout their journey. They attend social events on a regular basis and every member of staff is allowed one working day a year to help a charity of their choice.