Technician/Technical Architect (Bespoke Residential)
We are looking for a Revit Technician/Technical Architect to come on board with a small practice in Central London. This practice has a family feel and the candidate will be expected to take part in a range of tasks from client facing requirements through to technical design and construction duties.
The practice has a very diverse portfolio working on multi-unit housing, refurbishments and very bespoke residential units so this is the perfect role to take your skill set to the next level. This role will also consider a strong Part II looking to move onto Part III which will be funded by my client if you have an outstanding attitude towards tasks to meet the needs of the business.
Role & Responsibilities
- To take part in client visits and present work to potential new business.
- To take the technical lead in the practice and produce excellent drawings in Revit.
- To contribute to a hardworking team in a positive manner.
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- A Part II would be considered but would need proven experience across stages 4-5.
- Experience working on residential and grade listed buildings.
Salary & Package
A salary of up to £43,000 will be offered for an exceptional candidate but salary is negotiable based on skill set.
Working as part of a small team has its perks. Several social events and the opportunity to have a positive influence on business decisions. The Director has personally said that every member of staff that works for him has a say in the direction of the business. Everyone is very much a name and not as number.