Experienced Part II/Part III Architect
My client is a London based architectural practice with an international reach, specialising in buildings that provide enlightening and inspiring shelter for those inhabiting them, “An Architecture of Hope” is their motto, and it the work they do, and the reason why they do it.
They deliver award-winning design and expertise to all projects from private residential developments, to a domestic violence refugee centre for an international charity. In 2016, they won the WAF Future Projects Award; the world's largest architectural awards program, for a cultural project they completed. Working directly alongside the director who is a knowledgeable Architect that has worked for a variety of high profile London-based practices, you shall be involved in leading projects from concept to completion and becoming an integral part of the practice.
Role & Responsibilities
- Complete management of Projects from Concept to Completion
- Producing full detailed design and tender packages
- Completing Technical Details, Schedules and NBS Specifications
- Liaising with clients
Required Skills & Experience
- Proficient in Vectorworks (2D/3D) and Sketchup
- Construction experience
- Knowledge of UK building regulations
- Ability to work as a team and also independently
- Able to take own initiative
- Ability to manage a project through all RIBA stages
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Salary & Package
You will be offered a salary of up to £38,000 depending on experience.
Easily accessible by the Northern Line, and just a 5 minute walk away from both Tufnell Park and Archway Stations, with local parks to walk through in your lunch breaks. Office hours are 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday and closed at weekends, with manageable workloads, where staying late is a rarity. Should you be looking to complete your Part III, you shall be given access to all RIBA stages, time to attend lectures, and also the knowledge of a Director who has gained his experience through the years working at high profile London-based firms, on a range of projects.