I am working for a design engineering company who are looking for a BIM Manager to join their Midlands team. This is a permanent position for someone who is keen to grow a team in a multi-disciplinary environment.
Candidates must have …
- A working knowledge of BS 1192, PAS 1192-2 and other BIM standards
- Experience implementing the project specific standards set by the BIM Project Manager and set-up the BIM Execution Plans.
- Facilitate delivery of federated 3D model, hosted and linked BIM data.
- Set up and maintain Common Data Environment for a project, in consultation with Document Control, procurement and other related parties
- Ensure that data exchange protocols are adhered to by the project team and liaise with design team manager on compliance i
- Ability to manage an AutoCAD I Revit I Microstation 2D, 3D 4D and VR software environment accurately and efficiently.
- Experience working previously as a BIM Manager or BIM Coordinator
Salary guideline: £45-55k
For more information, please give Elliot a call on 0207 960 2580.
BIM - BS 1192 - PAS 1192 - BIM Execution Plans - CDE - AutoCAD - Revit - Microstation - BIM Coordinator