Architectural Technician - Nottingham
There is currently a vacancy for an Architectural Technician to join a well-established multi-disciplinary practice based in Nottingham. You will be working on a variety of projects within the residential, retail, commercial and education sector.
Requirements to be an Architectural Technician;
- Experience of working within a UK practice
- The ability to run projects independently
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- The ability to work alongside a design team
Whilst working as an Architectural Technician you will be;
- Collecting and interpreting technical data
- Working on a variety of projects from inception to completion
- Meeting with clients, contractors and other members of the team
- Working alongside a team as well as individually
An attractive salary and excellent benefits package is available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Architectural Technician role? To discuss this vacancy please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365000 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org