Nye Saunders Architects are seeking Architects with good all round experience to join our busy office in the centre of Godalming, located close to the main line railway station only 50 minutes from central London.
We are an established architectural practice, with an excellent reputation for residential architecture, education design, conservation architecture and ecclesiastical design.
What we are looking for
We have an immediate need for highly motivated Architects who have a flair for design and are technically proficient to work on projects at all RIBA stages. We offer a competitive salary appropriate to the successful candidate’s level of experience with opportunities for career progression.
Applicants are required to submit a curriculum vitae and sample portfolio to demonstrate their strengths in each of the following essential knowledge areas:
- Self-motivation and organisational skills, with the ability to manage their own projects and work as part of a team.
- Design skills.
- Interpersonal skills for representing the Practice in client facing environments.
- Commitment to meeting project deadlines and practice standards.
- CAD skills. Proficiency with VectorWorks, Photoshop and SketchUp would be an advantage.
- Specification writing.
- Working knowledge of UK Building Regulations and planning law.
- Working knowledge of UK procurement and construction contracts.
- Experience of site inspection work and contract administration will be an advantage
Portfolios and CVs with a covering letter should be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.