Project Architect / Experienced Part-II at Open London
Open London is a busy, friendly and creative RIBA chartered multidisciplinary design practice with an exciting portfolio of projects.
We are now seeking a recently qualified architect or an experienced Part II student with on-site practical experience in residential, to join our practice on a full-time basis.
The role requires at least two years experience in a UK practice with:
- Experience in high-end private residential and housing projects
- Outstanding design skill
- Working knowledge of UK Building Regulations
- Evidence of job running and an ability to work independently
- Thorough knowledge of construction detailing
- Some knowledge of procurement, contract administration experience
- On-site experience
- An ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure and manage workload.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Photoshop and InDesign.
- Fluent spoken and written English
We will only consider applicants that fit the skills and experience of the role, so please only apply if this is completely relevant to you.
Salary by negotiation.
Please e-mail your CV and a sample of your work to email@example.com
Unfortunately we will not be able to respond to all applicants.