Architectural Technician - Essex
We are currently recruiting for an Architectural Technician to join an Architectural practice in Essex. You will be working on a variety of projects in sectors including residential, retail and hospitality.
Requirements to be an Architectural Technician;
- Being a member of CIAT is advantageous
- Experience of working within a UK practice
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Experience of working on planning and building regulations
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- The ability to work independently as well as alongside a design team
Whilst working as an Architectural Technician you will be;
- Collecting and interpreting technical data
- Working on a variety of projects from inception to completion
- Working alongside a team as well as individually
- Meeting with clients, contractors and other members of the team
An attractive salary and excellent benefits package is available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Architectural Technician role? To discuss this vacancy please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365000 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org