Building Information Modeling (BIM) Manager
Leigh & Orange Limited, a Hong Kong based international architectural practice is looking for applicants for the following positions.
- Responsible for project planning, coordination and management of BIM projects and related aspects for multi-disciplined building construction projects
- Work includes 2D and 3D detailed drawings and models, 3D BIM modeling and reviews
- Prepare drawings for submissions, clash analysis and attendance at meetings with design consultants and contractors
- Provide internal training on BIM management to other teams
- Coordinate and maintain effective communication with project managers, architects, structural engineers and building services engineers to ensure that all BIM Project requirements are delivered on time and within budgets
- Degree in Architecture or any other related discipline
- 3 to 5 years extensive experience of implementing, managing and using BIM on large multi-disciplined projects. Experience of management of teams of people will be an advantage
- Experience to provide internal BIM training in different levels is preferred
- Have good knowledge and working experience of using BIM software - Revit/ Navisworks/ ArchiCAD/ Microstation and familiar with BIM standards development, implementation, enforcement
- Solid experience to create and maintain BIM template is preferred
- Self-motivated with excellent drafting experience
- Good command of English, Cantonese (preferable) and Mandarin (preferable)
Please send resume together with expected salary to the Human Resources Department or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.