An experienced Architectural Technician/Technologist for Hasker Architects Ltd based in Knowle Solihull
Hasker Architects are looking for a skilled and motivated Architectural Technician/Technologist with Revit skills to work closely alongside architects in preparing technical drawings/ building control drawings/tender/ construction drawings, and assisting various members of the team in the preparation and issue of building surveys, planning applications and detailed technical packages for a wide variety of varied projects.
The successful candidates must have the following:
- Min 5 years of experience in the UK
- Have worked in England for minimum of 5years
- Thorough technical knowledge.
- Good technical and detailing skills, fluent knowledge of UK Building Regulations and construction methods.
- Experience with house building would be an advantage.
- Fast, efficient, accurate, CAD drawing (in both Revit and AutoCAD LT).
- Ability to produce clear, concise working drawings .
- The ability to take responsibility, meet project deadlines, to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply please send your CV and examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org