Brouard Architects - requires an Architectural Technician
Friendly Orpington- based Architects specialising in mainly Residential, Education and the Health sectors.
Due to growth, an opportunity is available for an experienced Architectural Technician to join our busy office. The successful Architectural Technician will earn from £30,000 (to be negotiated) dependent on experience.
Please ensure before you apply that you possess minimum, 5 years experience with thorough knowledge of UK Building Regulations.
As an Architectural Technician your core responsibilities will include:
- Creating building designs and detailed drawings using ArchiCAD.
- Technical design skills for both traditional and contemporary construction.
- Liaising with construction professionals.
- Working around constraining factors such as town planning legislation, environmental impact and project budget etc.
- Working closely with the consultant team such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and structural engineers etc.
- Applying for planning permission and Building Regulations approval.
- Travelling occasionally to building sites, proposed locations and client meetings.
Starting on one months probationary period, with a view to an initial 6 month contract.
Please call Philip Brouard - 01689 857 253 for further information