Senior Architect - Bristol
2 days left
- Full Time
We are currently recruiting for an Experienced Architect to join a very succesful, large Architectural company on a permanent basis in Bristol.
You will be working on a variety of projects including residential, commercial, education, leisure and retail projects.
To be required for this Senior Architect role;
- You will ideally have extensive experience of working as an Architect within a UK practice
- Being a member of ARB or RIBA
- An understanding of AutoCAD and Vectorworks is advantageous
- Have excellent design skills
- Have excellent written and communication skills
- Having a car is advantageous
Whilst working as a Senior Architect you will be;
- Communicating with your design-team
- You will be producing working drawings in AutoCAD and Vectorworks
- Attending site meetings
- Communicating with contractors, surveyors and clients
An attractive salary and excellent benefits package including child care vouchers and cycle to work scheme is available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Senior Architect role? To discuss this vacancy in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365000 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Senior Architect - Bristol
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly