Architectural Technician - Bristol
There is currently a vacancy for an Architectural Technician to join a well-established Architectural practice based in Bristol.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Architectural Technician wanting to develop their skills and work on a variety of projects within the residential, commercial, health, ecclesiastical and education sectors alongside a fun and vibrant team.
Requirements to be an Architectural Technician;
- Being a member of CIAT is advantageous
- A minimum of 5 years' experience of working within a UK practice
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Experience of working on Building Regulations
- Knowledge of ArchiCAD is advantageous, however training will be provided
- The ability to work independently as well as alongside a design team
Whilst working as an Architectural Technician you will be;
- Collecting and interpreting technical data
- Working on a variety of projects from inception to completion
- Meeting with clients, contractors and other members of the team
- Working alongside a team as well as individually
An attractive salary and excellent benefits package is available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Architectural Technician role? To discuss this vacancy please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365000 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org