ARCHITECT £30-38K based on experience, plus pension
This is a great opportunity to join an expanding architectural firm who are involved in a range of challenging and high calibre projects. Our work includes masterplans, housing, care homes, apartment buildings, school extensions and listed buildings. We are a small, established RIBA Chartered practice located in the historic centre of Bath, only a 5 minute walk from the train station.
We are looking for:
- An ARB / RIBA qualified Architect
- Minimum of three years' relevant UK experience
- Should have a good working knowledge of UK planning policy and the Building Regulations
- Experience of work on historic buildings is desirable
- Should be willing to lead a team and coordinate work with external consultants
- Excellent design skills, ability to manage workloads, adaptability and willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English
- Experience of using Vectorworks including BIM (although training can be provided), Photoshop and Sketchup
We are looking to make the appointment within the next few weeks and for the successful applicant to start as soon as possible. Please supply a CV with pdf examples of work by email. Please assist us in this process by only making contact by telephone or in person if requested.
No agencies please.