3 days left
- Full Time
PART II ARCHITECTURAL ASSISTANT £24-28K based on experience, plus pension
This is a great opportunity to join an expanding architectural firm who are involved in a range of challenging and high calibre projects. Our work includes masterplans, housing, care homes, apartment buildings, school extensions and listed buildings. We are a small, established RIBA Chartered practice located in the historic centre of Bath, only a 5 minute walk from the train station.
We are looking for:
- An RIBA Part II qualified Architectural Assistant (or equivalent)
- Minimum of one years' relevant UK office experience
- Excellent design skills, ability to manage workloads, adaptability and willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English
- Experience of using Vectorworks including BIM (although training can be provided), Photoshop and Sketchup
- Ability to produce presentation and technical drawings
We are looking to make the appointment within the next few weeks and for the successful applicant to start as soon as possible. Please supply a CV with pdf examples of work by email. Please assist us in this process by only making contact by telephone or in person if requested.
No agencies please.
Apply for Architectural Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly