5 days left
- Full Time
A terrific opportunity is available for a talented Architectural Technician to join an expanding firm of Architects based in beautiful North Devon. The successful candidate can expect a salary in the region of £22-30k, dependent on experience and ability, a relaxed working environment in a pleasant studio, company pension scheme and the chance for career progression with a wide variety of design challenges!
We love what we do and are looking for a talented individual to take a hands-on role and be a meaningful part of our team. We're looking for someone with strong technical design skills. Typical tasks will include:
- technical appraisal of scheme design proposals;
- building regulations applications;
- technical design;
- assembly and component details;
- preparing and negotiating tenders;
- contract administration;
- site meetings;
- measured building surveys.
Working as part of a small but enthusiastic team, you can expect to take a key role in a wide range of projects sectors including hotels and leisure, residential, community, conservation and private houses.
This is a great chance for an Architectural Technician wishing to take the next step in his or her career. The ideal candidate will have:
- A positive, self-motivated and enthusiastic outlook;
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in the UK;
- HNC in Construction;
- Good CAD skills, (experience of Vectorworks will be an advantage);
- Good Microsoft Office skills;
- The ability to manage their own time effectively;
- A fresh approach to contemporary design.
In the first instance, please email your CV and recent examples of your own work with a covering letter, (describing what you offer and why you’d like to join us) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly