RIBA Part-III architect
RIBA Part III Architect
Amos Goldreich Architecture is looking for a RIBA Part-III architect with a minimum of five years UK experience to join its London office immediately.
We are a London-based architectural practice with an international reach, specialising in buildings that provide enlightened and inspiring shelter for those inhabiting them.
What we do
We deliver award-winning design and expertise to all projects from a private residential scheme for a private client, to a domestic violence refuge centre for an international charity. Last year we won ‘Best Future Health Building’ at the World Architecture Festival.
What we are looking for
The applicant should have a strong construction background and design and technical skills to work on a range of residential and public projects. You will be managing projects and responsible for producing full detailed design/tender packages, technical details, schedules and NBS specifications.
Candidates should be comfortable working in Vectorworks – 2D/3D, have construction experience, technical detailing skills and a thorough knowledge of UK building regulations is expected.
- proficiency in Vectorworks – 2D/3D and SketchUp is a must.
- ability to work within a team, as well as working independently
- must be able to take initiative
- ability to manage a project through all RIBA work stages
- knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- fluency in spoken and written English
- relevant permit for working in the UK, if not a UK native or resident
How to apply:
Please send a brief CV and portfolio in PDF format, along with your salary expectations, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Amos Goldreich Architecture is an equal opportunities employer.