Architectural Technician with excellent CAD skills
- Twickenham London
- 3 month contract (potential to be permanent)
- Salary based on experience.
- Martin Ashley Architects
Busy Award winning Conservation practice require RIBA Part II Architectural Assistant/Architectural Technician with excellent CAD skills.
To support conservation architects and surveyors in the creation of CAD drawings and schedules for various projects from feasibility through to construction.
- Prepare feasibility, layout, general arrangement and detail design drawings on CAD to agreed protocols to assist Project Architect.
- Issue drawings to the client, design team and contractors.
- Maintain files and documents in an orderly fashion with correct notation and standard naming convention.
- Provide as built documentation for inclusion in the project H&S file.
- Assist with presentations/case study preparation.
Knowledge and Experience
- High level working knowledge 2D Auto CAD. Ability to organise AutoCAD drawings using comprehensive & detailed layer system, dynamic blocks, leaders, polylines etc.
- Good working knowledge Sketchup, Photoshop, InDesign CorelDraw.
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft office.
- Technical detailing knowledge (building construction).
- Good working knowledge of UK building regulations and an understanding of Equality Act 2010 requirements.
- Experience undertaking building surveys on site and translating into precise AutoCAD drawings.
- Free hand drawing skills.
- Proven capability to produce detailed accurate documentation.
- Able to challenge findings and generate options for complex problem solving.
- Strong interpersonal skills and teamwork.
- Highly organised, able to work independently and prioritise tasks to meet deadlines.
- Flexible, switching between different tasks and projects upon immediate request.
- Experience of working in a pressurised environment and delivering within tight time scales.
We are an equal opportunities employer. Candidates must be able to demonstrate their eligibility to work permanently in the UK
To apply send your CV and experience examples no bigger than 5mbs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly no agencies