Senior Architect, London - Revit Experience Wanted
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Architect to join a large, succesful Architectural company on a permanent basis in London. You will need to be proficient in Revit as you will be using this software on a daily basis.
You will be working on a variety of projects including retail, hotels, commercial, leisure, residential and education.
To be required for this Senior Architect role;
- You will ideally have extensive experience of working as a Part III Architect within a UK practice
- Being a member of ARB or RIBA
- Proficient in Revit
- Have excellent design skills
- Have excellent written and communication skills
- Having a car is advantageous
Whilst working as a Senior Architect you will be;
- Communicating with your design-team
- You will be producing working drawings in Revit
- Attending site meetings
- Communicating with contractors, surveyors and clients
An attractive salary and excellent benefits package is available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Senior Architect role? To discuss this vacancy in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365000 or send your CV to email@example.com