Associate / Senior Associate
My client has experience of over 25 years in business and is a well-known national practice. They have built a successful business, by being business minded but balancing this with architectural flair and pragmatism. They believe this provides speedy, buildable planning approvals and pragmatic construction solutions, whilst achieving maximum value for their clients. They now have the requirement for an associate or senior associate to join their team.
Role & Responsibilities
- To work directly with clients from initial concept design through to onsite completion.
- To oversee a team of Assistant and Technicians as assigned to each project.
- To mentor and manage more junior members of the team.
- To work closely with the Director to manage and deliver multiple projects.
- To attend networking events and to develop new business.
- To independently run projects throughout all stages.
- To work closely with the Director on presenting their services to clients.
- To grow the reputation of the London studio.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ Post Part III qualification and ARB registration.
- Extensive experience delivering residential projects in London.
- Extensive experience using AutoCAD.
- Experience leading projects through all RIBA stages (1-9)
- Strong design skills and leadership qualities.
- A trustworthy, reliable, committed character with ambition.
The salary depends on the experience of the candidate. Although this role has Associate responsibilities, the content of the role could have been achieved in a Senior Project Architect position. My client will offer a competitive salary in line with the skill set of a candidate.
Growing the reputation of the London studio means for quick for progression. This position is an excellent opportunity to show your worth to my client and expand the practice with excellent additions under your command.