Technical Project Runner
My client is a London established practice with an extensive portfolio in listed buildings, conversions and new build projects. They have considerable experience in listed buildings and some of their most high-profile work includes restoration work at Kensington Palace and Brocket Hall.
My clients medium sized practice has a supportive working ethos and they leave their egos outside the door. Their communicative and team building approach to delivering projects is the reason why they have such a strong and well managed cross discipline of skills among their staff. My client plays to its strengths and assists on all other design teams. Contractors and clients have come back to work with the team time and time again. The pride their selves on being attentive and consistent, perfecting a compassionate approach to delivering innovative efficient design solutions. I'm looking for an Architect with a focus on RIBA stages 3-4-5 to be a part of the practices technical team expansion. The candidate must have experience in leading projects through the technical design stages and be able to work independently but also mentor more junior members of the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- To work directly with clients from initial concept design through to onsite completion.
- To oversee a team of Assistant assigned to each project (Desirable).
- To mentor and manage more junior members of the team.
- To work closely with the Director to manage and deliver multiple projects.
- Work closely with the Technical Director through technical stages to deliver quality and consistency.
Required Skills & Experience
- Part III qualification and ARB registration (An experience Part II Project Runner will be considered).
- Previous experience working on residential and commercial projects in the UK (London desirable).
- Recent experience using Revit and AutoCAD.
- Experience leading projects through all RIBA stages (1-7) with a focus on the technical stages.
Salary & Package
The successful applicant will be offered a salary between £35,000 - £45,000, profit share scheme, flexible pension allowance, travel allowance, private medical insurance, contribution towards professional development.
My client has a work hard play hard ethos and believe in a flexible working. They have tones of social events throughout the year and would like the successful candidate to be a part of that.