PART II/III PROJECT ARCHITECT - Berkshire
CSK Architects are looking for a Project Architect to join our vibrant studio based in the beautiful historic town of Eton, Windsor. The practice is minutes from Windsor town centre, with easy train access from both Paddington and Waterloo stations.
This is a fantastic role:
- If you want to work in a stimulating, friendly office on a variety of interesting projects of high scale value.
- If you are an ambitious, talented individual with strong conceptual design and presentation skills.
- If you have the confidence and ambition to deliver high profile projects.
Our projects are varied, ranging from bespoke residential properties, to developer housing schemes, education, healthcare and commercial buildings. We often work within Conservation areas and historic buildings, where we look to bring the old and new together in an exciting and dynamic way.
Applicants should have:
- At least one years’ experience of working in a UK practice.
- Excellent organisational and technical ability, with a good understanding of construction technologies, UK Building Regulations and project running site experience would be preferable.
- Proficient use of AutoCAD and the ability to use 3D drawing packages & InDesign would be beneficial.
- The aptitude to work autonomously when required, with the ability to be client and deadline focused.
This is a full time position, with a three month probation period.