Intermediate Architectural Technician
What we do
We offer an exciting opportunity to work in a small, friendly architectural practice in rural Tunbridge Wells. We work on a variety of projects from small extensions to landmark civic projects for both private and public clients. We are enthusiastic proponents of BIM and have a philosophy that teamwork delivers excellent architecture and high service levels to our clients.
What we are looking for?
The person we seek will have,
- a good understanding of construction regulations, processes and building procurement.
- You will be enthusiastic in the use of IT including CAD and 3D software.
- You will need to show initiative, be prepared to work on some projects on your own, but also be a part of the team on larger commissions.
- You will be flexible, positive, enthusiastic, and have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- You will be qualified to HND level or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years working in the industry.
We are a small practice and the role will be varied. There are times where we all have to complete a variety of tasks, so for the right candidate training will be given to develop your skills as necessary.
What you can expect
This is an appointment full of potential for the right individual to play a part in the development of our Practice. Whilst it is an initial temporary contract for up to 9 months, we anticipate our current workload continuing and the post offered as permanent.
We have modern offices set in great surroundings and with free parking.
We are an equal opportunities employer.