Architectural Technician, Cambridge - Residential/Commercial
My client is currently looking for an experienced Architectural Technician to join their Architectural practice in Cambridge.
You will be using AutoCAD and Revit to work on a variety of projects within the residential, commercial, educational and leisure sectors. Revit training is provided for the successful candidate.
Requirements to be an Architectural Technician;
- Being a member of CIAT is advantageous
- Experience of working within a UK practice
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Experience of working on planning and building regulations
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- A basic understanding of Revit
- The ability to work independently as well as alongside a design team
Whilst working as an Architectural Technician you will be;
- Collecting and interpreting technical data
- Working on a variety of projects from inception to completion
- Working alongside a team as well as individually
- Meeting with clients, contractors and other members of the team
An attractive salary and excellent benefits package is available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Architectural Technician role? To discuss this vacancy please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365000 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org