Junior Architectural Technician (Residential & Commercial)
Junior Architectural Technician (Residential, Commercial & Industrial)
Salary: £18,000- £24,000
An established and successful Architectural design practice based near Brentwood, Essex, are on the lookout for an experienced Architectural Technician to join their multi-disciplinary team of architects, planners and surveyors on a permanent basis.
As part of this role you will be working as part of a down-to-earth and friendly team where you will get the chance to work on some exciting projects including small- medium scale residential, commercial, educational and industrial.
You must have AutoCad experience within practice and a minimum of 6 months' experience.
To be considered for this Junior Architectural Technician role you must:
- Be educated to degree level/ HND/ HNC (or relevant qualification) within an architectural/ construction/ CAD focussed subject
- A good understanding of AutoCad (Revit is beneficial but not essential)
- Design flair
- Experience of working in a UK based practice
- Understanding of current UK building regulations
- Good hand-drawing ability and 3D visualisation skills
- Good technical understanding of UK construction
To be considered for this Junior Architectural Technician role you will be:
- Producing high quality technical drawing packages under guidance and supervision
- Coordinating information required to support planning applications
- Developing drawings and specifications for building regulations applications
- Preparing detailed construction information and specifications
As part of this role a competitive salary is on offer alongside the chance to work alongside a down to earth and friendly team. Excellent guidance and training will be given.
Commutable locations for this Junior Architectural Technician role:
Cheshunt, Ilford, Chelmsford, Colchester, Billericay, Romford, Harlow, London
If you are interested in hearing a little more about this Junior Architectural Technician role please call ALICE for a friendly & confidential conversation on (01792) 365109 or alternatively please can you e-mail an up-to date CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org