Healthcare Architect (English speaking)
A Lisbon based architect practice are expanding their team to work across a range of exciting projects in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia. This established firm with offices and ongoing major projects in multiple countries offer a fun working environment and the chance to create award winning concepts in the healthcare sector.
Role & Company:
- This role is suited for a fully qualified architect with excellent experience at working in the healthcare industry, ideally with some international expertise. You'll initially work on major designs across Asia and the Middle East. Using your knowledge of Revit and other software, coupled with your proven design flair, you'll both lead small teams and work individually. When necessary, you'll liaise with clients and present your designs and concepts.
- A specialist architectural practice, this company work on large-scale, award winning projects. A growing Lisbon team that is 25 strong, offer a vibrant workspace and environment. This role and company seek architects who speak English as it's the international language most their clients communicate in.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years' experience working as a qualified architect, with demonstrable expertise gained in the healthcare sector.
- A strong portfolio, showing your capability in Revit.
- Ideally some client facing experience
- English speaking
Healthcare Architect - English Speaking - Lisbon - International Architectural Practice - Revit - Client Facing