Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Create Design Ltd is a vibrant practice run by a professional and enthusiastic team. We have a mix of project typologies, varying in size and complexity, from single houses to large mixed -use schemes. Create are one of the fastest growing and award winning UK practices. We are innovative and technologically advanced. We offer a relaxed working environment with a great package of training, mentoring and support and some highly creative design opportunities.
We are currently seeking a Part 2 Architectural Technician to join our growing team.
Key skills required
- U.K. experience
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to use ArchiCad or Revit ideally – but training offered to the right candidate if you don’t currently possess these skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team and to deadlines
- Good attention to detail
- Knowledge and experience of UK Building Regulations and Planning policy
- Excellent design skills & working knowledge of technical details at tender stage
- Friendly and personable
- Part 2 RIBA qualified
There is an excellent career opportunity to join our team and contribute both to our projects and the business. Create’s mission is to deliver design excellence, provide fulfilling staff development, support our clients and to dedicate approximately 5% of our time pro-bono to charity.
Please send your CV, portfolio (5MB maximum) and a covering letter.