Senior Project Leader – London / Berlin
Büro Ole Scheeren is an award-winning international architecture firm that practices architecture, urbanism, interior design, and research, with projects across Asia, Europe and North America.
For our growing team in Europe we are looking for a Senior Project Leader with a strong track-record of working on medium to large-scale projects in the UK. You will join our creative and dynamic international practice with the opportunity to lead a talented project team for a high-profile architectural commission in London – from concept to construction. You should bring extensive experience, architectural and management skills, as well as a true passion for what we do. We want you to become a strong member of our offices leadership team with a key role in the design and management operations of our growing number of European projects. We welcome candidates with an interest in opportunities for advancement in our firm. You will be working in London and in our European head offices in Berlin.
Büro Ole Scheeren’s work ranges from city-defining structures and innovative urban prototypes, to carefully crafted cultural buildings: including the Guardian Art Center in Beijing, the mixed-use development DUO in Singapore, and the MahaNakhon tower in Bangkok, which have all been recently completed. Projects under development include two residential towers in downtown Vancouver; an innovative adaptive re-use project in Frankfurt, Germany; a high-rise complex in Ho Chi Ming City, Vietnam; and a landmark super-highrise complex in South China.
- More than 10 years’ work post-qualification, Master of Architecture or equivalent.
- Experience in complex projects in the UK and excellent project management skills.
- Experience in an international architectural design firm.
- Experience in all stages of design from concept to construction administration.
- Excellent design, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to perform and deliver in a highly dynamic and ambitious work environment.
- Sound knowledge of AutoCad, Adobe Creative Suite, Rhino and Revit/BIM.
- Fluency in English; German a plus.
- Registration as licensed architect in the UK a plus.
Please email your CV and portfolio (in PDF format less than 10MB, no web links please) to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ‘Senior Project Leader – London / Berlin’ in the subject line of your e-mail.