Architectural Technician, High Wycombe - Revit
Location: High Wycombe
We are currently recruiting for an Architectural Technician who is proficient in Revit to join a hugely successful Architectural company based near High Wycombe.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Architectural Technician wanting to develop their skills and work on a variety of projects within the residential, commercial and education alongside a fun and vibrant team.
Requirements to be an Architectural Technician;
- Being a member of CIAT is advantageous
- Experience of working within a UK practice
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Experience of working on planning and building regulations
- Proficient in Revit
- The ability to work independently as well as alongside a design team
Whilst working as an Architectural Technician;
- You will be collecting and interpreting technical data
- You will be working on a variety of projects from inception to completion
- You will be working alongside a team as well as individually
- You will be meeting with clients, contractors and other members of the team
An attractive salary and excellent benefits package is available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Architectural Technician role? To discuss this vacancy please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365000 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org