Architectural Technologist/Technical Architect with Archicad Experience
Our studio delivers high end, design-led residential work for both end users and private developers. We are looking for an experienced, proactive and motivated individual, to join our close-knit and ambitious team.
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years UK experience.
- 5 years minimum of Archicad experience,
- Proven experience in delivery of projects through RIBA stages 4-7, including production and coordination of all projects drawings & information.
- Extensive experience in delivering tender and construction packages.
- Substantial, hands on experience with site inspections and contract administration.
- Excellent and current knowledge of UK Building regulations.
- Experience and understanding of BIM concepts, workflows and collaboration.
Primary duties will include:
- Production of tender and construction packages - Drawings, Schedules and specifications.
- Managing tender processes; Documentimh, issuing, analysing and reporting of projects to clients.
- Coordinating work by external consultants & internally with the rest of the team.
- Site inspections – Liaison with contractors and subcontractors, site procedures & documentation.
- Administrate Contracts (On end users project) - Dealing with RFI’s, issuing instructions, valuations and certificates.
- Practical experience using ArchiCAD and a broad understanding of BIM concepts.
- Proven ability to creatively solve complex construction details.
- Excellent organisational, time and communication skills.
All applications must include:
- Full and current CV
- Selective work sample (no large portfolios)
- Cover latter addressing suitability specifically for the proposed role
Contact via email only: